Coxton Tower, Moray, Scotland

The first structure on the site was originally a late 16th century stone tower house, built by the Innes family. In 1584 after a family dispute, the newly constructed tower of Coxton was torched by the Laird of Innes. Alexander Innes rebuilt the tower early in the 17th century. On the south wall, over the first floor entrance, is a heraldic panel dated 1644.

Coxton Tower is located near Lhanbryde in Moray, Scotland.